In celebration of the World Green Building Week this 21 to 27 September 2015, the Philippine Green Building Council (PHILGBC) is holding its annual Building Green Conference (BG15) on 25 September 2015 at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City.
Line up of speakers include forward thinking policy-makers such as:
- Sec. Mary Ann Lucille of the Climate Change Commission;
- Usec. Loreta G. Ayson of the Department of Energy, and
- Mayor Jonas C. Cortes of Mandaue City.
Captains of industry from the property sector as well as local and international experts in the field of sustainable construction such as:
- Mr. Carlos S. Rufino, Chairman of ULI Phils and President of The Net Group;
- Ms. Nellie Cheng, Founding Officer of the World Green Building Council;
- Mr. Gregers Reimann, Managing Director of IEN Consultants;
- Mr. Antonio Maralit, Campus Sustainability Director of De La Salle University;
- Mr. Eric Tomich, Director of SOM;
- Ms. Julia Nebrija, Executive Director of Inclusive Mobility Network;
- Mr. HC Vinayaka, Head of Technical and Sustainability of ITC Limited, and
- Mr. Phil Smith, Director of Collingridge and Smith Architects.