Makati City, Philippines – 19 December 2017 – Building industry stakeholders gathered during the Annual General Membership Meeting of the Philippine Green Building Council (PHILGBC) to elect new representatives to the PHILGBC Board of Trustees. Stakeholders from five (5) PHILGBC member group are represented in the PHILGBC Board of Trustees. The member groups are:
- Property Owners, Developers and Brokers,
- Building Professionals and Service Providers,
- Contractors and Specialty Trade Contractors,
- Manufacturers and Suppliers, and
- Individuals, Civil Society and Academe.
“The multi-sectoral constitution of the PHILGBC Board of Trustees ensures that all stakeholders in the building and property industry are fully represented and plays active roles in advancing programs that will drive market transformation from grey to green,” remarked Christopher de la Cruz, Chief Executive Officer of the PHILGBC.
Elected representatives to the PHILGBC Board of Trustees are the following:
- Christophe Vicic, Country Head, Jones Lang Lasalle (Philippines), Inc. (for the Property Owners, Developers, and Brokers group)
- Rowena Ramos, Principal Architect, Ecotektonika, Inc. (for the Building Professionals and Service Providers group)
- Audrey Belle Po, Director and Marketing Manager, World Home Depot Corporation (for the Manufacturers and Suppliers group)
- Richard Uy, Regional Business Development Manager, Delta Dore Inc. (for the Contractors and Specialty Trade Contractors group)
The four newly elected members of the Board of Trustees will join the ranks of green building leaders representing various building industry stakeholder groups in PHILGBC Board of Trustees.
PHOTOS FROM THE ANNUAL GMM, ELECTIONS AND CHRISTMAS PARTY