From discounts to trainings, events and BERDE certification to member-exclusive promotional and networking opportunities, PHILGBC Membership provides you access to various benefits, including:
- Get listed. Members are listed in the annual roster published on philgbc.org.
- Get invited. Gain admission to affairs limited to the PHILGBC members, including general membership meetings, certain Building Green events, and meetings on BERDE Development. Gain exclusive access to events limited to corporate members, such as the Building Green CEO Breakfast Meet-ups and the CEO Forums.
- Get lower rates. Get discounts on trainings, seminars, events, and materials by the PHILGBC or its supported local and international events.
- Be informed. Get the latest information on green building materials and technologies straight from the Council and its members.
- Provide insight and expertise. Be part of the development of the BERDE Green Building Rating System through roundtable discussions and study and working groups.
- Represent. Members are encouraged to be part of the various standing committees, working groups and study groups. Good standing members may nominate a representative for the organization as part of the Board of Trustees.
Be part of the largest and greenest building initiative in the Philippines! Register to become a PHILGBC member.
For more information, contact the Membership Committee through email at email@example.com.