Arya Residences is the Philippines’ first residential development undergoing dual green building certification using the BERDE New Construction v1.1.0 for Residential development and the LEED rating system. The two-tower residential development is a project of the ArthaLand Corporation, a member of the Philippine Green Building Council.
Among the green building features being considered in the project include:
- Close proximity to basic amenities such as hospital, institutions, commercial and business areas;
- Provision for bicycle racks to encourage bikers;
- maximize natural ventilation and natural daylight;
- Employment of low flow, low flush fixtures which may result of 40% less water consumption;
- Provision for dual piping for irrigation and flushing;
- Usage of local vegetation that may require minimal maintenance and water usage
- Usage of low VOC paint and sealants for a healthier home;
- Usage of high-quality, eco-friendly sustainable materials
- Usage of low energy consumption appliances and systems such as energy-efficient air conditioning units which may contribute to a reduction of at least 14% energy demand.
Arya Residences is located at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.