The Central Europe towards Sustainable Building 2016 (CESB 16) is calling for papers and extended its submission until 15 August 2015. The abstracts submission system will stay open until 15 August.
- Sustainable renovation of existing building stock
- Industrial heritage regeneration
- Sustainable urban development
- Building design process
- Materials and technologies for sustainable buildings
- Decision-support tools and assessment methods
- Sustainable building in education
Abstracts of 150–250 words in English shall be submitted electronically using conference system available at https://www.conftool.com/cesb16 by 15 August 2015.
All papers accepted by the Scientific Committee and presented at the Conference in oral or poster form will be published in printed book of proceedings. All published papers are going to be submitted for indexing in Scopus and Web of Science databases, as well as previous CESB proceedings.
- 15 August 2015, Extended date for submission of abstracts
- 15 October 2015, Acceptance notification
- 01 December 2015, Full papers submission
- 15 February 2016, Results of full papers’ review process
- 15 March 2016, Implementation of reviewers’ comments into full papers
You can find more details at www.cesb.cz. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com